Invisalign is a great alternative to traditional braces with brackets and wires. Invisalign uses clear acrylic trays that are worn in a series for a certain time frame each day. These trays slowly move your teeth into place, giving patients a perfect straight smile.
There are many reasons to use Invisalign if you are looking for an alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign is effective and gives patients another option for orthodontic treatment.
10 Reasons to use Invisalign
- Treatment is between 6-18 months, and can be worn for less time compared to traditional braces depending on the severity of the correction.
- Invisalign trays are clear making this a discrete option.
- Invisalign trays provide a blue indicator for parents of teens, so they are aware how long the teen has worn their trays each day.
- Invisalign gives patients the same amazing results as traditional braces.
- The clear trays can be used for teeth whitening or tooth protection for the rest of your life.
- Teeth that are straight and aligned take less time to clean when you are at the dentist, so your dental appointments will be shorter and take up less time.
- The ability to pronounce words and speak are directly affected by your teeth. With straight aligned teeth, patients can speak easier and more clearly.
- Proper tooth alignment helps patients chew food easier and helps with digestion.
- Invisalign is more cost effective compared to traditional braces.
- Correcting your bite can help with jaw pain and headaches.
If you are interested in finding out more about Invisalign contact Generations Family Dentistry to schedule your appointment.